BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life as the other me?

Lately, I have been faced with the question on whether or not I would be willing to transition into becoming a full time girl. I am always faced with this question. My life as a girl, would it be different from my life as a man? Would I have more opportunities as a woman? I replay these scenarios in my head over and over again. Making lists of my pros and cons of being a man and a woman. They seem to balance each other and I am happy with what I got.

Every time I am face with this question is when I meet a guy for the first time and they want to know if I am going to transition. Are they afraid to see me as a girl? I know they are not attracted to me as a boy but they are attracted to me as a woman. But how is that any different? You like penis right? All it is, is me in some makeup. It is a mask I wear. They claim to be "straight" but love penis. I would question his sexuality because someone who wants to be with a Transgendered woman understands his sexuality very much versus someone who just want a one night stand.

These are the questions which i am face with. If i could spend one day as a woman I want to know how much I can get accomplished then I would make a decision. So would I be happy living as the other me? How would things be different ?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so very cute! Wish you would reply to my e-mail :-)

Jim